JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form
JEE Advanced 2022: The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced 2022 registrations will start tomorrow, August 7. Eligible candidates can fill up the JEE Advanced application form 2022 through the official website — jeeadv.ac.in. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will conduct the JEE Advanced 2022 entrance examination on August 28. The question paper will be divided into two sections paper 1 and paper 2 of three hours duration for each. The JEE Advanced paper 1 will organise from 9 am to 12 noon, while paper 2 will be held from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Latest: Click Here to download Free JEE Advanced E-Books and Sample Papers.
Don’t Miss: JEE Advanced 2022 Preparation Tips to qualify the exam with a good score. Check Here
B.Tech at UPES. Ranked #61 in NIRF, Grade A by NAAC, 50 LPA Highest CTC, 100% Placement. Apply Now
The candidates who appeared in JEE Main 2022 and meet the cut-off score of the top 2,50,000 successful candidates are eligible to apply for the JEE Advanced 2022. The entrance exam is conducted to offer admission to various undergraduate programmes across IITs. The candidates will get admission to the following courses on the basis of their performance in JEE Advanced 2022.
Courses Offered By IITs
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) – 4 years
- Bachelor of Science (BS) – 4 years
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) – 5 years
- Dual Degree Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology (Dual Degree BTech-MTech) – 5 years
- Dual Degree Bachelor of Science and Master of Science (Dual Degree BS-MS) – 5 years
- Integrated Master of Technology (Integrated MTech) – 5 years
- Integrated Master of Science (Integrated MSc) – 5 years
JEE Advanced 2022: Important Dates
- Start date of JEE Advanced 2022 application – August 7, 2022
- Last date to submit online application – August 11, 2022
- Last date for fee payment – August 12, 2022
- JEE Advanced 2022 admit card – August 23, 2022
- JEE Advanced 2022 exam date – August 28, 2022
JEE Advanced 2022: Application Fees
- Female candidates (all categories) – Rs 1,400
- SC, ST, and PwD candidates – Rs 1,400
- All other candidates – Rs 2,800
JEE Advanced 2022: Steps To Apply
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced 2022 – jeeadv.ac.in.
- Complete the registration process by filling all the required details.
- Cross-check application details and click on the submit tab
- Upload necessary documents and pay the application fees
- Download the confirmation page for future reference.
List of Documents Required
- Photo identity proof
- Birth certificate for age proof
- Class 12 (or equivalent) mark sheet
- Testimonial (if required)